Saturday, May 23, 2009

Week 1 in the MTC

Here's the first letter we received from our missionary, these letters may be edited. 

"Hello Family!

Remember me still? You know...Elder Craft :)

Today is my first preparation day...finally! So now I have my email account and am all good to go. I am loving my experience here at the MTC! I love you all and hope you're doing well. Thanks for your letters and package. I really appreciate it.

Mom,
I love you so much! Thanks for everything: helping me get packed up, the letters/package, etc...

Dad,
I love you and miss you very much! You've been such an amazing father to me!

Just a thought: I would highly recommend that you regularly study from and teach the Preach My Gospel lessons/chapters to the boys for FHE in preparation for their missions.

Well I don't have much time left, but I can check my email next Thursday. I'm working on having an email list, so if you want to, Dad, you could give our family my address if they'd rather write me that way.

Remember the kind of Spirit you feel in the temple, on your mission, at church, or at some really great fireside? Strive to have that Spirit in your home always! The gospel is true!"

No comments: