Monday, May 10, 2010

A click of the heels, I'm in Kansas now

Dear Family,

Well, I guess I just talked to you yesterday (which was absolutely wonderful, by the way), so you already know about transfers and everything. Colby, KS is pretty neat. The branch put us right to work, as soon as we got here. On Saturday we helped a family move out; yesterday we both spoke in Sacrament meeting; we were also supposed to teach the gospel principles class, but no one else showed up; AND we're in charge of cleaning the building this month! I'm already tired :) Just kidding, I think I'm going to have a lot of great experiences here in Colby.

Here's our address:

446 S Court Ave
Colby KS 67701

Mom, keep being the amazing, wise, and beautiful mother you always are. I love you tons!

Dad, thank you so much for your love, support, and example. Have a great week!

Benson, remember the scriptures warn against stiffneckedness. (JK, the same thing happened to me, if you remember. It should go away sooner or later. Just try not to aggravate it.)

Joshua, keep saving your money and being a good boy. You're going to be a super missionary!

Jacob, take good care of the goats and keep reading a lot buddy!

Thank you all for everything! I love you more than I could ever express. If I wanted I could easily get really homesick, but I'm deciding not to. I do, however, look forward to next year when we can meet again. Keep being worthy of the blessings that Heavenly Father has in store for you. Have a champion week!

Love,
Elder Craft

No comments: