Monday, July 19, 2010

Faith to quit Smoking

Hi Family,

Life has been great out on the mission! We've had a great week and have been blessed with many teaching opportunities. Yesterday, our investigator Steve Altepeter came to church and we taught him the Stop Smoking Program, which he accepted! It's so exciting to see people progress in the gospel. Missionary work is awesome and the church is definitely true! I love you all and hope you have an outstanding week!

Dear Mom,
Thanks for last week's letter! I got it right after I got done emailing. It's so good to hear from you. As good as it is to hear from Dad, it's just not the same without you :) I love you so much and hope all is well for you back home.
How are the family goals and plans going? Goals and planning is such an important principle for success. I've definitely learned that on my mission.
Hey in the next package, could you send my "Go the distance" sheet music? I got an idea that I need it for. Thanks!
I love you, and I look forward to giving you a big hug next summer :)

Dear Dad,
I hear your having some interesting operations done on you. How's that working out? I'm sure you'll endure it well. You'll be in my prayers.
We've been eating corn on the cob at members' houses lately, and I couldn't help but think of you :) You always had so much fun when eating corn on the cob, and you didn't care what you looked like. I miss your wonderful sense of humor.
Lately I've been working how to better organize my goals and plans. Any ideas? Oh and by the way, if you run into any mission presidents, pick their brains for me, because they've got to be amazing. Thanks!
I love you, and I look forward to beating you at racquetball next summer :)

Love,
Elder Craft

No comments: