Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Playing Basketball Miracle

Dear Family,
This past week has been busy! We've been helping this old lady move out of her house, and she has a TON of stuff! She doesn't have very much help other than us, so we've been kind of obligated to spend a lot of time with that, but that's okay. We're trying to do what the Savior would do, and hopefully we'll be blessed for it. We do have 1 solid investigator that we're working with--Steve Altepeter, who has been to church twice and has been taught the first 3 lessons. We're excited for his progress and are praying that he'll be able to be baptized in the next couple of weeks. I love you all and pray that you will continue to receive and recognize the blessings of the Lord! Have a fantastic week!

Dear Dad,
Thank you for your letters as always! Your testimony and insight is always inspiring. I testify that you are doing a great job at being a Father! Just keep up the great work. I hope you have fun with the pony, and are careful when driving the 4-wheelers :) Hey, I had a favor to ask: I was wondering if I could get some general conference talks on CD, so I could listen to them while exercising in the morning? It's no hurry; just maybe next time you guys send a package, if it's not too much trouble. Thank you! I love you tons and wish you an incredible week!

Dear Mom,
Hello my wonderful, amazing, beautiful, incredible Mother! Sorry it's been a little bit since I've been able to write a personalized note. And I can't remember if I ever thanked you for that recent package. So I do want to express how much I REALLY appreciate it! I know that even though I'm on a mission, you continue to make great sacrifices in my behalf, so thank you so much! How is everything going for you? Staying busy with your many responsibilities? How have you been feeling health-wise? I hope and pray that you feel strengthened by the Lord on a daily basis to help you accomplish the many things that you've been called and prepared to do. I love you much more than you know, and have such a profound respect for the phenomenal person that you are! Keep up the great work and have a wonderful week!


MIRACLE Stories:
Last P-day we saw a cool miracle. We were playing basketball at a public gym (all by ourselves), and this guy was peeking through the door watching us. We invited him come play and we became friends. We played for a while, then near the end, we started talking about who we are and what we do. That led us into a nice discussion about religion. At the end we invited him to learn more and he accepted! His name is Steven Richards and we're excited to teach him.

Love,
Elder Craft

No comments: