Tuesday, November 17, 2009

6 areas in 6 months

Dear Family,
Things are going great here on the mission! I absolutely love being a missionary!Transfers are tomorrow, and guess what?I'm moving again!!! I'm going to the Ridgeview and Springs 11th wards up near or in Colorado Springs. My companion will be Elder Langston, who was in my district this past transfer. He is a really cool Elder! He's from Hurricane, Ut. I'm really excited but kind of nervous because we'll be flushed in! Your prayers are much appreciated :)

Dad,
could you send my priesthood line of authority some time please :) It's no rush, but I thought it'd be kind of nice to have.

Benson, Joshua, and Jacob,
thank you so much for your letters and pictures! I just got them yesterday.

Joshua, I'm excited to play on the trampoline with you again when I get back :)

Jacob, I love you. Keep being super cool!

Benson, basketball is awesome too! It's probably my favorite sport :) Work hard and have fun!

Thought:In Elder Holland's talk (None were with Him) he said of the Savior: "His determination to submit to the Father's will was as obvious as it was invincible." How determined are we to submit to the Lord's will in ALL things?Sorry I don't have a lot of time, but I love you all!! Keep up the good work, and have a great week!

Love,Elder Craft

MIRACLE Stories:Our greatest miracle this week was with Bill Otero. He's a referral that we contacted, but he suffers with verdigo and is kind of hard to get a hold of. On Thursday he called and told us that he had read the Restoration pamphlet that we left him, and was really excited to start the lessons. Then on Saturday we stopped in and miraculously he was feeling well and was ready to be taught. He accepted the invitation to be baptized and is really excited to go to church!

No comments: