Monday, August 16, 2010

8 new lessons in PMG

Dear Mother,

I hope you didn't think I forgot about you! How could I forget the birthday of the most amazing mom in the world?!!! And I even thought about it ahead of time this year. But I just didn't think about it AND ACT far enough "ahead of time." So, I WAS thinking about you and your birthday throughout last week, I just didn't get my letter written until Friday and it obviously didn't get there in time, so I sincerely apologize. It is on it's way in the mail though, but you'll probably get this email before the letter.

I'm glad to hear that you had a good birthday. My goal is to beat Jill Dickey next year when it comes to amazing birthday presents. Because on my mission I just don't have much money or even time to spend, so I hope you'll understand. I do want to say that yesterday I thought about you a lot, and I offered up a special prayer of gratitude for the incredible mother that I've been blessed with. I don't know where I'd be without you. You've taught me so much, been such a great example, and have always been ready to selflessly offer the love and support that I've needed. So, from the bottom of my heart I wish to say thank you. I love you so very much, and I wish you the best year ever!

Love,
Spencer

P.S.- No rush on the sheet music. :) Thanks!

Dear Dad,
That's an awesome story about Joshua! Thanks for sharing :)

We're getting fed fairly well, for how small branch they have. Thank you for your concern. It's probably not as good as your chilli and corn chips dinners though :)

Things are very busy! The 3-day leadership conference is a week from today, and I'm trying to get through studying all the 8 lessons in preparation. From what I've done so far, they're pretty cool. It fills me with greater excitement and a clearer vision of what we're supposed to do as missionaries. I love the scriptures and Preach My Gospel, they truly are inspired. Thank you for your great example of feasting upon the scriptures. I love you so much and hope you have a fantastic week!

Love,
Elder Craft Jr.

No comments: