Monday, December 13, 2010

We are Doing a Great Work and Cannot Come Down

Dear Family,

Thank you so much for that story! On a mission I actually prefer the typed version instead of the book, so that was perfect. Thanks!

Can I make another request? On a road trip you read us a quote that is something like this "Service isn't the temporary payment we make to earn our way into the Celestial Kingdom. Rather, it is the very fiber by which such a place is created." (How'd I do?) Can you send the more accurate quote with the speaker? Thank you so much!

My size: slightly fatter than last year, but same height, large shirt would be great!


Our investigator, Kim De Ridder, is getting baptized this Sunday @ 6:00! We've finished teaching everything, and she's already accepted it all. She's very excited!

I don't have a lot of time, but I want you all to know that I love you all very much! I know without a doubt that this church is true! I love my mission! And I hope you all have a meaningful and Spirit-filled Christmas! I encourage all of you to take a step back and ponder: What would Christ want me to do to celebrate His birth, life, and atonement? How can I truly honor Him during this Christmas season? What would He do with the opportunities to serve that He has given me? May we all try a little harder to remember and emulate the One who has given the greatest gift of all. That we may do so is my prayer in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Love,

Elder Craft

No comments: