Monday, March 15, 2010

The Lehite Missionary

Dear Family,

I'm glad to hear that the move went well. What is your new address and phone number? And what's up with the outside buildings that Mom was talking about? Anyways, it sounds like a pretty nice place. I'd enjoy some pictures it you have time. I can't offer any money, but I'm sure if you tell Angela that pictures need to be taken, she wouldn't mind helping out her poor little brother some time. :) Thanks!!!

Dear Benson,
No, I'm pretty sure I'll beat you at basketball too! Missionary work doesn't deprive you of sweet skills, you know. Remember Ammon? He beat those robber guys at their own game! And with one hand behind his back (or at least that's how I like to imagine it)! Now, I don't mean to compare myself to Ammon, but I'm just saying...you just wait! Actually in all seriousness, since we both love basketball, and we just happen to be brothers, we're going to have to get together and practice some sweet moves that we can use to dominate on the court against all the old guys :)
By the way, so far you're passing at the "Write once a month challenge," so good job. Keep it up! I love you Benson! Keep being the kind of person that brings out the best in others.
Love, Elder Craft (the 2nd of 5, that have yet been born)

Dear Mom,
Great job surviving the move! And guess what? A month or two ago I got to hold a 5+ foot boa constricter, and I couldn't help but think of you. I'm sure you'll learn to love the surprises and adventures that country life will bring! I love you tons! Have a fantastic week!

Dear Dad,
Remember the Lord shapes the back to bear the burden placed upon it :) Plus, you gotta stay in shape, so I can have someone to wup on in racquetball when I get home :) JK. I truly hope everything is going well for you in every aspect of your life. I'll keep Grandpa in my prayers. Thanks for the update. I love you, and wish you a happy and successful week!

Love,
Elder Craft

MIRACLE Stories:
Mike LeBosco came to church yesterday! He was a referral from Sis. Guasp (a newly called ward missionary), so we gave him a call on Friday. He was busy at the time, but said he'd come to church, and he did! He hit it off pretty well with our ward mission leader, and we're very excited to begin teaching the restored gospel!
Because of Elder Allen's sickness, we weren't able to get a whole lot of work done on Friday, but we did go out tracting for a little bit, and I was really praying for a miracle to happen that would encourage him. So we planned to go to a certain street, and the very first door we knocked on a young man named Tommy, about 17 years old, let us in and seemed excited to talk to us. He said that he hasn't lived there long and was actually looking for a church, which is always good to hear, but he couldn't meet then, so we got his info and scheduled an appointment. It was a very clear and immediate answer to prayer!

No comments: