Monday, March 8, 2010

Carpe Diem!!

Dear Family,

I love you all so much! Time really is going by extremely fast. I hope everything is going well. Carpe Diem!! (Seize the Day)

Dear Jacob,
Happy Birthday buddy!!! You're such a big 5 year old boy! I love you soooo much, and sure miss you! You're such a strong, handsome, smart, and awesome little brother. I can't wait to play with you when I get back. Be a good boy. Love, Spencer

Dear Mother,
I'm pretty sure my email is without the period. I'll try to send a letter for Jacob's birthday, but at least you can give him that little note for starters. Thanks! Good luck with the move. It sounds like quite the project :) And I bet it would be emotional moving after living there so long. Remember I was in 2nd grade when we moved there. Isn't that crazy?! We've had a lot of good times in that house, however, future days are going to be even better. I know that for a fact. I love you so much, and will definitely be praying for you this week :)

P.S. Could you send me my perfect pushup thing in the next package? It's no rush, but I think it'd be nice to have. Thanks!

Dear Dad,
Thank you so much for all you're love and support! I always appreciate your counsel and encouragement. A member in one of our wards said about a mission: "You have two years to do it, and the rest of your life to think about it." That's true for a lot of things, but it definitely gives me a sense of urgency for my mission. The time goes by too quickly. Anyways, I love you so much! Have a great week!

Love,
Elder Craft

MIRACLE Stories:
Last Monday we called Neal Kermas, a potential we tracted into, to see if we could teach him that day. He didn't answer the first time, but he called back a few hours later and we were able to teach him 30 minutes later! He had absolutely no concerns and accepted a baptismal date!

We've started teaching Dillon Jack who is trying to get active in the church again. He was interested in doing the stop smoking program, and so last Thursday we gave him a short preview of it, and he decided right there on the spot to start! He was already prepared and willing, and all we had to do was teach the principles.

Yesterday we found out that a Spanish referral we gave a couple of weeks ago was getting baptized. It was so exciting!

Miracles you have seen from planning:Last Tuesday on teamups, we planned to tract a certain street where a less-active member with an unknown address lived, and we were not only able to find the LA, but we also found a new investigator Glen Casner, who we've started teaching. It was a cool miracle :)

We lost contact for a few days with one of our investigators, Chris Brown. However last Friday we planned to just stop by at a time when we thought he'd be available, and we were able to teach him the Plan of Salvation! At the end of the visit when we were scheduling a return appointment, he wanted to do like a week and a half later because school was busy, but Elder Allen promised him that if he'd take out time to meet with us in the midst of his school work, he'd be blessed to do even better at his assignments. Chris accepted the promise, and we have an appointment with him tomorrow!

No comments: