Monday, June 21, 2010

Don't miss the movies

Dear Family,

I've done a ton of driving this past week (transfers and trips to towns around our area), but it's been a good week anyway. I'm glad to hear that Dad and Benson survived the escaping 4-wheelers! I'm sure you're all plenty busy with all the work that needs to be done on the farm.

The more I'm away from all the wordly entertainment that I was exposed to before before, the more I realize how I really don't need all that stuff. It will be nice to sit down to a good movie every once in a while, but not as much as most people do. There's so much more to do that is of such greater importance, and is much more fulfilling. There's so much to learn, so much service to do, and so many good causes to pursue. I bet you all enjoy the added peace and quiet that comes from living on a farm. Well, I guess peace from the world, but I can't imagine with all those animals, it being too quiet!

Anyways, I love you all more than I can express. I pray for your happiness and well-being. Keep being the wonderful, faithful people that you are and I know that the Lord will coninue to bless you. Have a week worth remembering!

Love,
Elder Craft

No comments: