Monday, March 14, 2011

Secret Spinach Smoothie

Dear Family,

Can you believe I only have 2 months left?!! Time just keeps going faster and faster! This transfer is already half way over. Before you know it, I'll be home again, and all of us will be wishing I was still a missionary :)

So it's kind of funny: my secret spinach smoothie has been discovered by a few couples in the ward and every time the wife is always intrigued and thinks it's a great idea, but the husband is always disgusted and vows that he will never try it. It's a funny pattern that I've noticed.

I can't remember: Did I ask about housing this fall? How does that work? Am I gonna have to live on the streets? Or is there a way to get it worked out now? If you could find out, that would be awesome!!

Dad, there's a lot of great scriptures and stories about faith! A favorite talk of mine is: "Seek learning by faith" -Elder Bednar. Maybe that will be a good supplement to your study. By the way, thank you for reminding me of those great gifts taught by Pres. Hinckley. I can honestly say that I have felt each of those gifts take on much more meaning for me because of my mission. Congratulations on the new calling. You'll do great! I've definitely learned how essential it is to have effective gospel teachers in the kingdom. It makes a huge difference! Also, there is ALWAYS room for improvement, when it comes to teaching. It's a very important skill to continually develop. I can't wait to come home and learn more from you and the talents that God has given you. I love you tons!

Mom, thank you for sending Papa's funeral program. It looks very well done. I love you so much and hope you are doing well and have an awesome week!

Love,
Elder Craft

No comments: