Monday, March 28, 2011

Star

Dear Family,

I'm very sorry to hear about Katie Marie's accident, but I am also extremely grateful that the Lord blessed her in the way that He did. I will definitely be praying for her and all of you. I testify that the Lord does watch over us individually, and that through the trials of life, we can learn and grow. I'm very grateful for the power of the Priesthood. I testify that it's a real power. Prayer is also a passport to great spiritual power. How blessed we are to have the fullness of the gospel on the earth! I love you all and hope you have a great week full of miracles, gratitude, love, and the Spirit!


MIRACLE Stories:
Liz Vigil, who had the miraculous experience at church, met with us again last Monday night. This time we had 2 fellowshipping families there. We started the lesson by watching a talk by Pres. Uchtdorf: The Way of a Disciple, and the Spirit was super strong. It seemed like everything he said was perfect for Liz. After that we testified and began teaching about the baptismal covenant. She had a couple of her past concerns come up again, and the cool thing was that the members did most of the teaching and resolving. Because they knew her well, they knew how to help her understand. Then when the time was right, all we had to do was invite, and she accepted a date for April 9th!! (I should write a song about it!) It was such a cool experience to see her make a 180 degree turn. Our testimony about the importance of effective fellowship has been greatly strengthened.

P.S. A member suggested to me the other day that I name one of my daughters "Star," and I think I just might. What do you think?
Love,
Elder Craft

No comments: