Monday, January 24, 2011

Driving a truck on my mission

Dear Family,
Thank you Mom and Dad for working out the BYU thing; now I can get some sleep at night. (JK)
Remember you can always send stuff to the mission office and they'll forward it to me, but here's our address:

208 Ross Ave. Apt A
Alamosa, CO 81101

Hey can I ask a favor? If you're going to send something, could you send me a copy of the lastest conference ensign. We don't have one in this new place. It's not a huge deal, but if it's convenient, that'd be great!
One other note on this new area: guess what we're driving? A truck! It's just a Colorado, but I thought it was pretty sweet. The cars I drive on my mission will probably be the nicest I drive for a while :)

Hey funny story: yesterday we had 2 investigators come to church, which was exciting. We were proud to walk in and show the ward we had someone with us this week. However, right as the Sacrament was starting, they said they had to go to the bathroom. We waited for them, but they never came back. We tried to track them down but to no avail. We walked back into Sacrament meeting, a little embarassed, and sat by ourselves. It turns out one felt sick and they want to come back, so it was just funny.

I love you!

Elder Craft

No comments: